Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Ron K - Dow Jones, Bit Coin Are Key Indicators for Ron K's Stock Picks




Now, I am going to share a secret with you and that is for the past 17 years, I had been using the Dow Jones to correlate to stocks and Bitcoin recently to time my entry for Bitcoin related stocks. The Dow Jones is the King of the World and for so many years, it had aided me in my trade plan and also brought me a lot of profits $$.


When the Dow Jones runs, most stocks followed and vice versa. So to read the Dow Jones effectively, you will need to know how to detect washing where retailers get washed out. The area of selling and buying zones are also equally important and of course the final part is to know the precise turning points of how a stock turn. Once you mastered all these, trading stocks and the Dow Jones is a breeze. Watch the FULL video to see how my coffee sessions aided normal people to make money $$. 


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist