Thursday, January 21, 2021

Ron K - $35,000 Profits Up and Running







20 hours ago, I made a promise to myself during a coffee session where I posted I picked the right stocks and I shall share my trade record when the market opens. I was very sure and I am like 100% assured that the stocks I selected was going to give me what I wanted. I am a man on a mission and I need to achieve the goals which I set for myself as posted on the link below.


Traded a powerful stock 4 days ago and last evening my stock just outperformed with the general market. I hold myself accountable while I give no excuses whatsoever. The market is quite high at the moment but I think if you picked the right stocks, your $$ will take care of itself. So last evening was a great example as not every stock ran and only the big blue chips performed. In fact, many stocks tumbled between 3%-6% even though the market was extremely bullish.



There are tell tale signs when market about to move higher or when market is about to tumble. Hence, for me to still pick the right stock while market was bullish was an art because it just takes one mistakes and everything is gone. While $35,000 up and running is great but I need to see $100,000 soon since I am sure of the stock I picked will give me what I want.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist