Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Art Of Stock Speculation Seminar

I am looking forward to meet all of you tonight. For those who registered, I just want to say thank you and without all of you, this wouldn't be possible. For those who wanted to come but could not either due to work or full house registration, I apologize here and shall do my best to uphold another seminar.

Tonight shall be a good session, everyone will get a chance to speak to me. I don't believe I am the spotlight or main subject for this event, but all of you are. I will make sure for those who wants to speak to me, they will get a chance. If you've got any questions or comments, please feel free to ask. I will answer all of your questions. Once again, thanks for making this possible. See ya'll tonight!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator