Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Informatics - A Wrong Call




On Jan 9th, 2013, I made a call that Informatics looks like there would be a second leg. During that point of time when I made my call, I saw influx of buying, I believed like a speculator myself, I also got tricked at times. So I presume that buying was pretty well a fake buy to trick retailers in so that the BBs can unload. The next few days, the stock came off and it triggered our stop loss.

As no man is infallible, the day came and I finally blogged about my first wrong call. Like I mentioned in the preview last night, I am not shy of posting wrong calls or hide my calls. I believe in honesty and transparency to let my readers know that I can be hitting the jackpot all the time, however one fine day the jackpot would eventually have a hairline crack and you know it's time to move on to the next jackpot to try our luck. So in the month of Dec, the SMMG Club had achieved 100% accuracy calls and those wins should be able to cover one small loss.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/01/trade-records-100-accuracy.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator