Monday, January 7, 2013

SMMG Pte Ltd - Thanks For All The Support


First off, I would like to thank all for the support on the Jan 16th, 2013 seminar. Looking at the attendance list, there is nothing more to comment but to express my gratitude of appreciation and thankfulness. Thanks for all the people who made this possible and of course CIMB for sponsoring and organizing this event.

Last night, another public joined the SMMG Club and became my student after going through my past trade and track records. Thank you and I will give you my best shot during the stock operation course. It shall the first and only course that focus on the BBs' activities before the breakout/breakdown. It's easy to learn, just have an alert mind and bring a pen will do.

Today, I shall work on some important projects. As for all other matters, if you want to join the course or if you would like to know more about the SMMG Club, you can email or call me. Thank you all once again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator