Friday, January 4, 2013

SinoGrandnes - What Resistance??


Dec 28th 2012, I advocated that the high can go higher for SinoGrandnes. During my previews and seminars, I always tell people there is no resistance if a stock wants to go higher, all the so called "resistance" will be broken and normally a new high will be reached.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/12/sinograndnes-high-goes-higher.html

Today I received a message from a FB friend saying that he gives me a thumb ups for my skill. Coincidentally, today I also received a call from a public saying that he made money out of my Geo energy call when I posted on Dec 26th, 2012. I am very happy to hear that because first it's good for my karma and second I managed to help someone made some money out of the exchange.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/12/geo-energy-watch.html

I asked him, "Do you know everyone is dying to learn my secret?" He said Yes of course because of your accuracy and calls. Well, in the past before I developed this skill, I would need to pay a lot of $ to the market, test out, mold, modify and sharpen this art to where it is today. To learn everything solely myself is to suffer and gain frustration, but now since I already mastered this unique art, most public can learn it from me at a fraction of a cost and shorten their learning curve. Ignorance can be fatal because think about this, do you want to pay the market 4-6 figures or would you rather pay me 4 figures to learn a life long skill? To buy a secret recipe can cost millions, however to buy my art, I am making it at an affordable rate so that everyone will have a chance to participate.

In my next last few previews, I shall share why I know SinoGrandnes would breakout of the so called "Resistance" and continue it's charged up. Interested parties can register below. For your information, I am no guru or expert. Please don't call me that. I am just a normal person like you. I don't want to be a guru or expert or teacher, I want to forever be an apprentice and student in a continuous learning process of the market.

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 

January 8th/10th 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator