Monday, January 21, 2013

ContelCorp - Unloaded At The Top For Today




This morning 9.23am, I started unloading my ContelCorp when re-bought at 0.051 last Friday after I made a profit earlier that morning.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/01/contelcorp-before-huge-activity.html

This is my personal account, not my students'. I am still speculating my own personal account even though I give courses. Today can be considered nothing but lucky. Nothing to do with charts or reading the queues, purely luck. Because I had to rush for my meeting and do not want any emotions attached, I started unloading my shares and soon after I unloaded, there was an avalanche of sellers starting to sell off too. I think it had to do with the gap up of price this morning. When too many people think it was bullish, that's the time to unload and book some profits. Of course, the rest was history.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator