Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stock Operation Course Recap


Thank you all for trusting, believing and attended my stock operation course. Thank you for all the wonderful testimonials and I will start to post some tomorrow. Just got home and can't wait to upload our amazing group pictures on my blog space because it's simply well taken.

During these 2 days, it was definitely an eye opener to all of you because you learnt how to watch process and spot the timing element. Really enjoyed imparting my skills, knowledge and experience to all of you so that you won't do the wrong things again anymore. Well, our journey won't end here because I will hold a student's sharing session and all of you are welcome to come for free, of course not forgetting our ever evolving SMMG Club where we can share ideas and scan for stocks.

I will continue to share and guide those slower learners so that they pick up their speed and start getting the method right. Just keep on practicing the things I taught all of you, you will soon become proficient and see things that I always spot. Don't give up and see ya'll very soon. A Big Thank You!!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator