Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Geo Energy - The Jim Rogers Hype



Geo Energy had a superb run today. It breakout to a high of 0.585/0.59 when I called for a watch in my earlier post because I knew there are still some room to go! http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/01/geo-energy-gap-up.html

Did Jim Roger load up more shares or is it just a hype created to suck public in? Well, it all doesn't matter because as long as one makes money out of it, then that's all it matters! Coincidentally, this post marks my 1000th blog post for the 2 years worth of blogging. For those who followed me in my early days, signed up for my course, thank you so much for your support and congrats if you made money out of it!


Earlier in the SMMG Club, I saw students' comments which really made my day and drive me to be better! Truly something worth remembering considering this is my 1000th post!


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator