Friday, March 1, 2013

Contel Corp - Post Trade Record


Students continued to send me their Contel trade records and it seemed like everyone is very happy with the recent Contra calls I gave them in the SMMG Club. Brokers, Remisers, Trades and Students all cheer because the call was fast and furious and results was pretty instant. Course fee was made back with surplus or extra profits!

For those who already signed up my April course, thank you. I will show you the secrets in Contel and how I spot it. I will also guide you how to spot the next Contel. For those who are interested in my April course, you can either pay me by emailing me first or decide tomorrow after the preview. I had limited seats for the April course now because seats were taken up real fast over this past week. For those who are coming for the preview and is interested in the course, please bring $200SGD as deposit or cheque if you want to make full payment. Thank you all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator