Monday, March 11, 2013

MapleTreeGCC - Gap Up




I remembered last Saturday during the "The Secrets To Pennies Trading" Seminar, a lady from China asked me about MapletreeGCC as it was an IPO stock. Many of the crowd wouldn't and don't know how to analyze the buy/sell activity for an IPO stock after 2 bars on the daily chart. However by using mind analysis, in 1 second I was able to deduce that it was going to trend higher. The Minute chart has all the answer to the buy/sell activity. So congrats to that lady!! Thanks for coming to the seminar.

I will be of course teaching this skill in the course, "How To Analyze IPO Stocks". Again, this is something that cannot be found in books and only something StockMarketMindGames is providing. For those who are interested in the course, you can email me straight. Please note that I only left the May course, March and April was fully sold out. You are learning something that is valuable, cannot be found on books/internet and it shall last you a life time. Thank you to those who already signed up. I will post some videos on last Saturday where I made my analysis on MapleTreeGCC, so watch this space.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator