Friday, March 15, 2013

STI - Big Sellers Emerged!!





This morning at 8.34am, I speculated that Big Sellers may emerged!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/03/sti-booking-profits.html

I said and quote:" Today, I believe most of my students who longed into pennies yesterday should look to book some profits. Today is definitely not a day I would look to long. Of course, that being said, some pennies will still run and the others either stay stagnant or move up a little. We shall see. :)

As for me, my plan is not to go long because I am so wary at the moment. Big sellers may emerge anytime to conduct a sell down!"

When market opened in the morning at 9am, the market gap up and trended higher for the day. In my mind, I knew some traders and public would chase after price and true enough, prices were rising and everything seemed greenish. Of course, when I made my post at 8.34am, I knew I cannot follow the usual role of the traders and public which was to hop on the bandwagon and go long. Because I am a speculator and think differently, my equation was to let the traders and public buy first and I knew if they are not fast enough to book profits, everything will turn sourish later on and it's hard to get out.

Because BBs' modus operandi are usually conduct fake breakouts to trap public so that they can unload at higher prices and start shorting, this was what they did today during the last 30 minutes before market closed. If you looked at the top volume, stocks like rowsley, capitaland, singhaiyi, carriernet all came off from their high since morning. Also I already advocated in the morning post that pennies will still run and the others either stay stagnant or move up a littleSo indeed pennies and some other counters moved up a little to trap public before it all crashed!


This past one week, I had speculated everyday around 830am+ and almost all my speculation came true. In a trading range, directionless, gap up and gap down week, I still was able to precisely predict market movements and most of my predictions came true. In my March course intake, I am imparting and sharing this special skill set to all the wonderful students who trusted and signed up for my course. Same goes to all students for the April and May course. For those who are interested to be a speculator like me, you can write me a personal email. For next week's preview, I only have 1 day which is March 19th to share what I see and you don't and how I speculate this week's STI movements. So if you are dying to know, you can come for the preview session to listen. 


Other than that, I just want to congratulate my student for unloading his 500 lots of CarrierNet at the TOP, because while others were buying and while BBs were creating a fake breakout, we looked to unload than to long! 


See ya'll next week. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator