Wednesday, March 13, 2013

STI - Sellers Emerged!!!



This morning at 8.22am, way before the SimSci futures even opened, I warned everyone on my blog that short selling and sellers may occur. As of now, STI is taking a deep nose dive on it's way down.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/03/sti-alert.html

"I don't think I want to long the market today. I am alert and mindful of unwanted short selling that may occur. Everytime the market tries to trend higher, sellers emerged and suppress prices. The best is still day trade or don't trade at all. At least that's my plan for today."

For those who are still holding their longs, watch out your positions. Sellers are all around. Don't let profits turned to losses. Don't let your current loss snow mount to bigger losses.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator