Saturday, March 23, 2013

Speculator VS Investor



Many times, I am often asked what is the difference between a Speculator and an Investor. My answer is very simple. Do you want to buy a stock and it runs instantly or do you want to buy a stock which suffers reaction, then you keep it for a longer term? Do you want to buy a company at a low price or do you want to buy a value company no matter what the price is as long as it's prospect is good?

Being a speculator myself, I cannot see the view of an Investor. There are so many terms, jargons and definitions which I find it hard to understand and by the time I understood, the stock already trended higher. All I want to know is which stock can give me the biggest reward in the shortest amount of time, where are the tops/bottom for stocks and are the BBs buying? If they are buying, I am buying before them so as to profit with them later on.

See the 2nd attached picture circled in red, to be frank, I cannot understand most of the technical definitions as I am not academically strong. However from the 1st attached picture, I can pin point exact buying/selling points so as to profit from the buy/sell activity. So which are you, send your answers to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator