Thursday, March 7, 2013

WE - The News Was Factored In




2 days back, I warned the students in the SMMG Club not to long WE anymore because we already witnessed the top. Today, the stock was just in a flushing mode where it trended even lower! In fact this morning I blogged about the heaviness in the market and yesterday I talked about unloading to secure profits. So for those who booked profits, congrats!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/03/sti-heavy.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/03/sti-unload.html

When WE was at 0.205, I told that student of mine to get out but he did not, until yesterday. Whatever it is the news was already factored in and the BBs had already unloaded portion of it before it went trading halt. In my seminar this Saturday, I will share how I spot the top and bottom and why the news wasn't a factor at all even though it was good.

Seminar Date: 

9th March 2013, Time: 9.30am to 11.30am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Secrets To Pennies Trading Seminar"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.  

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator