Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happiest Day Of My Life




I see a lot of smiling and happy faces yesterday. It was a great great turn out and a great session to be in. Really touched the bottom my heart to see students making money and to put a smile on their face is something that I always wanted to do ever since I started teaching in 2011. The greeting and interactions I had with all of them was just simply amazing. To shake their hands, listening and understanding their problems is a form of respect and gratitude for why they trusted and selected me as their premier teacher. Of course, more to come soon. Hope you guys absorbed the knowledge on "The Art Of Contra Trading". It's definitely one of the best method/skill I invented so far. Be honest, be true, find your own timeframe and character.

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator