Monday, March 18, 2013

STI - The Flush Down




Last Friday afternoon, I was just chatting with my members in the SMMG Club. Some of them suffered bruises because there weren't quick enough for such a volatile market. Some were willing to cut losses fast and move on. These are all my soon to be students in March and they are practicing their skills BEFORE coming for my stock operation course!! Last 2 weeks, I already warned many public and of course my beloved students about market volatility and staying out was the best option. Ever since I cut my loss on YHM, I repeatedly reiterate about tricky and volatile market.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/03/yhm-small-loss.html

Last Friday afternoon during the chat in the SMMG Club, I made a very bold statement, saying that the market WILL tank anytime from now I BELIEVE! as you can witnessed from the chats in the SMMG Club. Today, when market opened at 9am, STI experienced a panicky gap down where I saw a lot of traders rushing to cut loss while minority were still looking to long. This is precision timing and accurate speculation. I am going to talk about it more during tomorrow's preview and of course during my seminar this week. It's something most traders and speculators wish to learn. The success to making money from the stock market is always let your profits ride and cut loss fast. Never believe in no cut loss strategy and never cultivate inferior emotion. These are 2 intangibles for adroit speculation.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator