Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A-Sonic - The Blooming Flower!





Sometimes I feel that my students have more guts than me. As the years passed by, I realized I am not as gungho as I used to be. Maybe because it's more students and more admin work or maybe because I never like to chase and that had always been my game plan.

Yesterday a student of mine went long on A-Sonic at 0.121-0.122. Well it's a little high but based on the min chart, it was still a very good long. This student of mine is in a roll, winning $$ non stop, in fact, I think I've got to learn from her instead. LOL! So now A-Sonic is trading at 0.189 - 0.190, so make a guess how much $ she made?

Tonight I shall meet up with her with the rest of the students who are coming. We are going to have a mini party! I am definitely looking forward. I will post her trade record once she is done with her trades. Other than that, I shall see those who registered for the LIVE Analysis event later, it shall be a good one if you want to learn how to spot stocks!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator