Saturday, September 7, 2013

Noble Group - Contra Profits For The Next Big Trade



Just logged in to my POEMS Phillips Account and saw that I made $6284.08 for my Noble Group trade. So my commission was about $1200+ to my trusted brokers where all my trades were executed secretive just like the BBs. Not a great amount but a reasonable amount to pay for my next commission for my next big trade I am gunning and monitoring closely.


More will be shared during the preview next week. I already had a reasonable amount of people registered for next Thursday. I need passionate and enthusiastic people who wants to learn the secrets of the stock market instead of people who are looking for tips. This is an important preview because not only it's my last 1-2 more, but more importantly, I will be sharing with you something for the month of September - December and why I decided to take a break during those 3 months and finish September as my last course. With $150,000 in my LIVE Cityindex account, so what's my next game plan? I shall keep it a suspense for now. You decide, I shall act and take actions. So if you are interested, kindly register below:

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 12th September2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator