Monday, September 2, 2013

Armarda - The Big Volume Today




I am a natural born speculator, I don't hold stocks for long unless I find value in that company. So after finishing Thbev, CNA, Mirach Energy the past 2 weeks, it's time to move on to find stocks that were going to break out.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/08/biosensor-morning-855am-call.html

So on Aug 28th 2013, I held a session for all my students. In that session, I shared about the outlook for stocks, pennies, blue chips etc..

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/08/learn-and-share-session-by-ronald-k.html

So in the end after all that sharing session, only one student remembered what I said and asked me about the next penny stock I going after. On August 29th 2013, I told him I was gunning Armarda and today Armarda broke out on high volume to a high of 0.02. Not profusely, but enough to secure profits of a few Ks since it was trading at 0.016/0.017 on August 28th and August 29th. Congrats!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator