Monday, September 9, 2013

Students and SMMG Club - The $$ Making Machine







It's been a superb good week last week. Even when market opened today, still students were still making $$ in AP Strat and some other counters like OKH! My goal is to replicate my success to my students, what I do everyday with regards to my speculation activities, the students can achieve the same results too if hard work and effort is put in. It's not difficult, but pretty simple. If it's difficult, then how is it possible that students are reaping in $$ consistently? The credit goes to the team work between students, myself and my PAs.




In fact yesterday one of the facebook post on Genting caught my attention where everyone thought the stock was dead and hopeless, however from the chart and the way how the operators operate this counter, it was truly bullish in my opinion. So when market opened today, the stock brokeout accordingly to my prediction!!
So what's next from here on? What's the next stock that is going to rocket? What's the next big thing I will be executing? Oh my, you wouldn't want to miss this! When everything is finalized, I will post it here LIVE on my blog and facebook. So please click like and add me if you ain't wanna miss it.

https://www.facebook.com/stockspeculation

You can also add me as facebook friend at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

For those who registered for the Thursday preview, Thank You.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator