Friday, September 27, 2013

STI, Metech - The Mad Selling!




As speculated in the morning at 8am in the SMMG Club. The market will turn green however I am bearish in the bigger picture. I am holding a session for all students to explain how it was done very soon. I am imparting a special skill so that they can learn and apply.





On another note, while I am enjoying my profits for the day, Metech reacted heavily from 0.037/0.038 yesterday to today 0.03/0.031. I can't be any better when I unloaded right at the top yesterday to secure my $171,000 SGD profits! Whether this counter is to trend up further or not, it doesn't matter, at least I managed to let go my 12 million shares at one go rather than now the bid queue is only 6,037,000!!!!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator