Monday, September 23, 2013

Class of Dissection by Ronald K Recap - The Heat




Nothing to say, huge turnout, huge crowd in a time span of less than 2 hours, it was totally unbelievable and the heat was hot!! Almost 77-85 people turned up and some of them had to stand for this last minute LIVE Analysis. In the end, students brought back super powerful knowledge, some made $$ and witness themselves the counters I gave and ran right in your face! So what's the next $$ making session? I already shared with all the students.

Very soon, there will be a session for all to witness something else I am preparing. Stay tuned! I apologize for not taking pictures, totally forgotten about it as I was too busy with calls, students, $$, etc..I am really honored students took their lunch time and office time off just to come see me, I hope I did not disappoint me with all that you learnt!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator