Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Asiasons - $20000


Just came back from my meetings and saw this student's posting. She made $20000 in Asiasons to cover for all her expenses that she needed to. Really heart warming and kind gesture of her to post this message to motivate all other students that everything is possible and for all to witness the using of my simple yet effective strategy to scan and punt stocks! If she can do it with hard work, anyone can do the same thing! It's easy and not difficult after all. I will post the actual trade record tomorrow for all to witness her trades in Asiasons and Blumont.

Anything is Possible. In my Stock Operation Course, I will share and teach simple yet powerful maneuvers that the BBs used to manipulate the market. I will also teach precision timing buying BEFORE the BBs and selling together with them. And of course, I will impart my one of it's kind money management rules that cannot be found in books!

The September Stock Operation Course is sold out. The October Stock Operation left a few more seats. I maybe opening a slot in November for all to learn. In the November Stock Operation Course, it shall be different from all other Stock Operation Course I had conducted and the course price will increase from there on since students are making consistent $$ and there is value for the course. So what's included in the November Stock Operation Course? I shall reveal when the time is ripe.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator