Saturday, October 19, 2013

Training The Brokers by Ronald K


This picture was taken not long ago at one of the Phillip premises. All of them were remisers and brokers and it was truly inspiring to see that they were captivated by my talk. My next project would be training these remisers and brokers to learn understanding market psychology and their individual clients. How to achieve consistency and how to drive confidence and success to their clients. Of course some of them are already my students and I am working out something for them. Coming Monday, I shall be sharing this upcoming projects to the attendees who shall be attending the preview. If you are interested in consistency, success and results, kindly register below:

Preview Date: 21st October2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator