Tuesday, October 1, 2013

STI, Metech - Students Made $$$, Goal Accomplished




On September 27th 2013 early morning, I gave my bearish outlook in the SMMG Club. A student took the cue and started his short at around 10:07am. Yesterday he was in a $2080 profit and so will he book his profits today? So what did I saw on last Friday September 27th which concluded my analysis? It was obviously hidden selling by the BBs, they were selling secretly, so that you long and they unload. Yesterday's breakdown in STI was obviously because of that hidden selling!



On another note, most of my students who longed Metech made $$ with me. Of course, some was impatient and some was patient. Whatever it was, the ultimate goal was accomplished and that was we all made $$!!



And of course STI rebounded as speculated this morning at 7:15am!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/sti-no-short.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator