Monday, October 28, 2013

STI - Where is the Dow 61 Points Effect?






Last Friday, the Dow closed 61 points. Today, everybody including traders/remisers thought that STI would trend up. However in the SMMG Club, I advocate my students not to long and look to book profits and short sell. Below is just a snippet of what I posted, there are more things I posted in the SMMG Club. As of now, the Dow Futures is trading at +65 points but look at STI, it's slowly degenerating and degrading. There was simply no effort to react to all the good news that was released!!!


Is the news important or the BBs' actions? Can any technicals speculate like what I gave to my students before 9am this morning in the SMMG Club? Is correlation the Dow, HSI and STI relevant or should we look at individual market. Like I shared with my students yesterday that I will make history, we shall see when I am finished with my actions. Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator