Monday, October 28, 2013

Sky One - The $2300 Trade



Like I mentioned in my earlier post, student made use of my method to make $$ in sky one today. I mean, the things I teach is simple, it applies to minute chart, daily chart or whatever time frame chart it is. But more importantly, it gives one the confidence to trade rather than hesitating to take the trade or not! This trade is my student's trade. Of course mine is different from his and for myself I want to achieve something that most people don't do but Ronald K will takes what it takes to achieve his goals. I will post once it's done.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/sky-one-minute-chart-punting.html

People always asked me how did I make so much $$. The answer is pretty straightforward, it's not that i am smart or intellect. It's because I got guts, conviction and confidence in everything I do. I don't have a degree like most people have, but I have a strong heart and mindset and superb emotion.

More importantly, I speak freely of what I want and what I think is right, rather than hiding losses or not admitting I am wrong. I maybe wrong at times with losses of small $ and I will show it to you, but I will come back 5 -10 times stronger like my recent Metech trade. Wait till ya'll see this next coming trade I executed, I hope I can create history that can inspire many young aspiring traders.

Making $$ is not difficult, it just requires the right mindset and skill. The most difficult thing is the journey of emotion, that adrenaline rush that makes you do things that you don't want. Preserve capital and cut loss fast is my secret to success. $5k to $100k? Very achievable!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator