Sunday, October 20, 2013

Consolidated Monthly Statement - Stock Market Upsets, History was Made



Just received my monthly statement from DBS Vickers. Made a contra gain of $51000 and a loss of $8000 which nett me about $43000 profits. Now this is just contra gains and losses. In this statement, under the SGD Settlement, I also made $171,000 in Metech and $2000 in Magnus back in September!! Oh my, I did not realized my accuracy level until I received this letter! So in total I had made about $214,000! Seriously, I don't really calculate or count how much I made. I only care about accuracy and consistency.

Attached is also my SGX Contract Statement. I can now look back and said I had done it the Ronald K way. The way how I cornered Metech from it's inertia dull stage, then towards it's engine starting phase, marching towards the fireworks era where the price rose like a rocket and finally where it all ends when the bubble burst where me, Ronald K killed that exuberant excitement right at the top on 26 September 2013, 2:08pm, at 0.037!! http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/metech-int-ronald-k-great-plunger-for.html Thereafter, all the penny stocks started to plunged BIG time like Albedo, YHM, Blumont, Liongold, Asiasons, Magnus, Rowsley, Innopac, IPCO, and the list goes on! This shall forever be etched in my memory and goes down in history as one of the greatest plunger and stock market upsets in SGX. I am proud to be part of it and I can look back and say I had done this my way where I unloaded right at the top where everyone was buying when I was performing hidden selling, just like a dexterous operator.

Ever since my first event with Share Invest Fair in early August this year, I had never disappoint those who signed up for the Stock Operation Course. In fact, I got many who continued to approach me for knowledge sharing and I had already made reservations on the upcoming revision class. Thank you for all the support and I shall continue to build something that it was not possible but made possible by Ronald K. Stay tuned and I shall continue to evolve. Students shall benefit greatly from me. We shall see.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/08/share-invest-fair-2013-blue-chip-season.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/videos-inaugural-and-introduction-of.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator