Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Metech Profits Credited!


Just checked my bank account and realized that my Metech profits is credited. It was not what I was looking for but well, a win is still a win. After all these years of battle and wins/losses, I think it's time to move on to accomplish some other projects in my mind and donate some $ to the poor and charity. Of course, all my projects involve making $$ for me and my students.

Coming next Tuesday, I am having another stock operation preview. Yesterday was just a powerful sharing session with me explaining my recent wins in Metech from the buying to selling. Coming next Tuesday, I am replicating this sharing session so that all can learn and take back something. If you are interested, do register below:

There was a huge signed up for the course yesterday over the phone and in the preview. Not many seats left and the course is first come first serve. Once seats are taken up, I don't know when is the next one. But one thing I am sure, Nov shall be my last course. If you are interested, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 8th October 2013,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator