Monday, December 9, 2013

Dow Jones - Early Morning 7:04am Trade Starts




My very early $248.95 sweet morning breakfast. Looking forward towards the start of today. Gonna have a rock ass meeting starting with the discussion of next year's projects and goals. Nothing beats making $$ early in the morning right after wee hours of market starts and I shall end today with good amount of $. I am truly blessed with my skills, karma and all the good people surrounding me. Nothing is taken for granted and I shall continue to serve.

The secret formula to making $$ everyday is to get the direction right. I don't care about swing trade or short term trades these days. Getting the outlook and direction right is more important than anything else because it's $$ making opporunity every single minute. I am concerned about confidence and happiness for the day. When you make $$ early in the morning, you mood sets in, the happy neutrons in your mind just sets the tone for the day and everything you do is correct.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator