Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas and Prosperous Trading Ahead



Merry Christmas and prosperous trading ahead in the year of 2014. My wish is not too much on me making $$ myself but the year of 2014 shall be the year of replication. Every time when I see people working hard just to earn a living and protect their rice bowl, it just reminded me myself during my hard time. No one cares about you as much as your parents and family. I want to do something for all my students next year and that's one of my main goals during the meeting sessions last week. Singapore is an expensive place to live in and working on your day job itself is not enough if you are in the low-middle class sector. I will do more and try my best so that everyone have another stream of income. Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator