Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Buy/Sell Queue Session by Ronald K

















I know who took this picture and thank you, it was nicely taken with me showing and illustrating the art of the seconds chart aka buy/sell Queue. When I see you again, I will pat your shoulder for the effort of work you had done for me. In my next few student's session, I will want to share more about the buy/sell Queue so that everyone knows the existence of such strategy where there is something more powerful than charts. Chart itself is useful and powerful, however the buy/sell Queue will blow your mind and bring it to the next level. I had already plan an event early next year January for all. I will post when the time is drawing closer. Stay tune. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator