Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Biosensor - The Panic Selling Mode




I received a lot of SMS each day and one of the most memorable SMS I had was when someone asked me about Biosensor outlook and I said no go and it's not a good stock. I am not sure if people would trust my analysis but I delivered results over and over again.

So on Dec 19th 2013, a public SMSed and asked me the long term view about Biosensor and I said "This is not a good stock for now." Since she wanted to go for investment, there are always other better stocks like Genting, Noble etc..But why did I say no for Biosensor? It's pretty plain simple! It was because there was fake breakouts and hidden selling so that when public buys, the BBs would sell. But the more detrimental and insidious one was, they created a fake breakout on Dec 20th 2013 for the public to long so that they were able to unload big bulks and caused a panic sell down today!

Update 31/12/2013, 10:59am




Just saw some public made $$ from my temporary rebound call in Biosensor!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator