Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Ronald K Show Recap - $1200 For The Day!




After making $707.59 last evening in the Dow, the temptation of making more $$ just keeps driving me! So I made an extra $500 before I really go to bed, which brought my total winnings to $1200 for the day! I am shopping later. :)

It was a great turnout, great session yesterday during the Ronald K show. All made $$ in HSI, Dax, Ezion, etc. Precision timing, forward prescient calls were all made LIVE right in front of 200 people! Everyone witnessed the pin point accuracy and the rest were history. 2014 shall be the year of culmination for myself and the Stockmarketmindgames members! Enjoy the comments, SMS and pictures below. :)








































Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator