Friday, December 27, 2013

Stock Operation Preview - Art of Stock Picking WITHOUT Scanners


I am holding another stock operation preview next year for those who are interested in the art of stock picking. If you are interested in picking the correct stocks at the correct timing, then this preview is for you. In this preview, I will share my secrets on my recent selection on stocks and how did i did it. Attached above is the Top 30 Volume and I am currently monitoring 2 stocks, if you are interested, you can email me.



Made a fast punt on Dow last night. Got my direction on the short side wrong, however still managed to recover and made $1.2k in 4 minutes. One trade, one profit will give me a peaceful and happy night. I will teach more on index trading during the Stock Operation Course and how to reap profits in seconds to minutes.

If you are interested in the Stock Operation Course, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and mobile number. My Feb's Stock Operation Course left a few more seats before it's officially closed.

If you want to register for the preview, you can follow the instructions below. The preview is first come first serve. No reservations.

Preview Date: 7th January 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator