Friday, December 27, 2013

Vallianz - The Soon To Breakdown Stock?








Vallianz is suffering reactions after I made my temporary top call yesterday and this morning of a warn on profit taking in this counter! While the public is looking for a support and a target price to long and unload, I prefer to book profits and play safe first. As attached above, all calls were made and timestamped before the reactions you see in Vallianz now.

The chart in Vallianz itself exuded many rounds of profit takings and huge quantity of hidden selling. There is no technical knowledge needed to know and learn about profit takings because it's all visual to the eyes in the chart. When the public is using all technical analysis, I am using my own Mind Analysis which I believe to me is much faster than any TA/FA which allowed me to make my call before the breakdown as timestamped in the public forum and on my blog! All calls were made before any huge volume of selling materialized.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/vallianz-profit-taking.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/12/vallianz-temporary-top.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator