Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dow + HSI = $5852.55, Holiday Expenses Half Paid








While I am still on holiday. I couldn't get the Dow and HSI off my head. I knew some $$ can be made to pay for my holiday expense. So yesterday noon, I went searching for internet and yes, I shorted 50 contracts of the Dow at 3:40pm and let all my students know the bearishness in the market Woke up this morning, saw the news that Dow closes -94 points and knew I made $, went on to quickly grab internet again to book my profits!




From there on, my hands was itchy, gave students another call in the SMMG Club not to short anymore and so I went on to long 200 contracts of HSI and made $450 bucks in 16 seconds!! I took $ fast not because I want, but I need to log off and start another trip with my family. Ok, and so the market really rebounded from the bottom where I went longed! Instant results without suffering a single bit of emotion and reaction. My holiday expenses is now half paid. I am going to get my shopping spree to be fully paid too. Just watch.

I recevied a phone call earlier that coming next Wednesday, I shall conduct another stock operation preview. Interested parties can register below: In this preview, I will show you what it takes to be an ace speculator and how to put the winning edge and have the formula on your side. Also, if you would love to have LIVE Trading with me, then this preview is for you. The registration is on first come first serve basis.

Preview Date: 11th December 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
 
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email
Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.
Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator