Tuesday, December 30, 2014

GEO Energy - 2015, Start of Coal Sector?




Following up my last post on Geo Energy where I mentioned that an Indonesian buyer was whacking it, today Geo Energy continued to exudes exciting and healthy form of buying activity. It could signal the start of the coal industry or is Geo Energy having a change of their business model?

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/12/geo-energy-indonesian-big-buyer-whacking.html

Could 2015 be the start of the coal sector where Geo will fly? Was there some sort of hidden buying? How do we know who bought what and how many lots constitutes heavy buying? In my earlier post, I mentioned that the seminar for tonight is cancelled and so next Tuesday, 6th 2015, I will make it up for today's cancelled event. I will share more on how to detect those healthy, steady buying in Geo Energy. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 6th January 2015, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator