Sunday, December 21, 2014

Stock Operation Course December - Ended with Big Bang



Just ended the December Stock Operation Course with a big bang. Hope all of you who attended enjoyed the session today and learned some simple yet powerful revelation on the stock market. Along today's session, I shared more observations and experience over my years of punting the market that I did not pen it down on the course notes so I hope all of you took notes down on how to spot the best of best, creme dela creme when it comes to selection of the best penny counters. Coming next year, I will have more LIVE trading and sharing sessions with all SMMG and SOMM students, so stay tune when I post in the SMMG Club. I want all of you to make $$ together with me!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator