Saturday, December 6, 2014

Last Stock Operation Preview - 9th December 2014


I will be conducting my last and final Stock Operation Preview for the year. For those who are interested to learn the secrets of stock scanning without software or indicators and the timing entry for the precision price to long/short stocks, this will be the last chance I am sharing and imparting the skill. In this preview I will login and show case my basket of watchlist for next year's market. Interested parties can register.

Preview Date: 9th December 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator