Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stock Operation Preview - 9th December 2014


Thanks to those who came for yesterday's Stock Operation Preview and I hoped you learnt some powerful strategies and secrets of the Big Boys. Coming next Tuesday, I will share another powerful strategy of how to find the best stocks for long/short using your eye ball in less than 5 seconds. While traditional scanners require input of parameters and end of day data, I will exemplify and simply the whole scanning process using FREE available tools and get the job done LIVE without any delay. If you like my recent stock picks like Genting, Super Group, Keppel Corp, then don't miss this opportunity to learn from me and my secrets of how I pick stocks at will. Interested parties can register:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/11/keppel-corp-smmg-club-call-2.html

Preview Date: 9th December 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator