Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sharing and Analyzing Hot Stocks for 2015 with Ronald K


Since the year is coming to an end, I decided hold a very last minute seminar for passionate stock enthusiast who wants to know and analyze the hottest stock for 2015. Starting of this year, I managed to grab a few good penny stocks like Artivision, Ausgroup for all my SMMG Club group members where most of them profited. Coming next year, I don't want to waste and miss the same opportunity that I had this year and so for those who are coming, I will do a scan and sharing session where everyone will be ready and watching closely for good stocks that will germinate next year. The Penny season will be coming soon and opportunity only comes once in a lifetime, so don't waste it. Interested parties can register as per below's instructions:

Preview Date: 30th December 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "Scanning Hot Stocks for 2015"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator