Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Scanning Hot Stocks for 2015 - Event Cancelled

Do take note that the seminar for tonight's event "Scanning Hot Stocks for 2015" is cancelled due to some unforeseen circumstances. For those who had already emailed me earlier, I had replied an email earlier to notify you. Please do NOT come tonight as I won't be at the location. Thank you.

I will make it up for this event next Tuesday on the following instructions. Please register again and I provide you the necessary details to come.

Preview Date: 6th January 2015, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator