Saturday, November 14, 2015

A Forum Workshop - 17th Nov 2015






With the Dow being slammed down -203 points last evening, I believe coming Monday will be more sell down for the blue chips. However in the forum, I had already started giving some bull chips bearish calls yesterday to take action so coming Monday maybe a good day to either ride for longer profits or to book some good fast punt $.

My seminar today was a sold out as you can see from the above pictures. Here, I would like to thank all participants for your registrations from the blog and coming by. I hope you have learnt something powerful but more importantly, you guys witnessed the speed of how I analyzed and scan stocks in a mere less than 1 second and this knowledge that I shared and you learnt can easily learnt and apply.

Coming next Tuesday 17th Nov, I will open registrations for ONLY 23 participants who are hungry and wishes to come and see our calls, learn from me and more importantly, have a glimpse of our forum where I usually pump out calls to clients. The forum has a plethora of information and calls, so if you are interested in our service, do register below.

Eventbrite - FREE Forum Calls and Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist