Sunday, November 29, 2015

My Success Story - 1st Dec 2015



While I still remembered the early years was tough. I was struggling for $ and I was obsessed with it that I made many wrong choices and hefty mistakes that cost me more $$ and my personal life. It was one of those young adolescent mistakes most teenagers would commit. However one thing I was always sure, I am an observer and I always listened to what others had to offer rather than talking and arguing back. I am not someone who loves to win a argument because it doesn't make $, conversely, I am someone who loves to accept defeat in argument and then go back and use it as a motivation to work harder and build my own dreams.

Today, I built and achieved my dreams. My courses are always sold out. My businesses flourished to greater heights. that was never seen before. While it's still early here in November, my January course is already sold out and now my March course is going to be sold out soon too. There was just too many demand flowing in. My personal trading is making me 6 digits per year and I am gunning to make 8 digits soon with a growth stock. There is nothing I can't do and I can do all things when it comes to the stock market. I owed my success to Steve Jobs where I first watch his conference in 2006-2007 when the first Iphone 3G was launched. That simplicity in the phone virtually put Nokia into bankruptcy and the whole world went developing smart phones. Simplicity can be harder than complexity. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains. That was the impact he had in the world and so I was thinking to create something even more powerful and traditional Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis which the mass public is using. It took me a painstaking 6-7 years and my continuous everyday observation and trading to acquire new knowledge and experience to reach another level of simplicity in trading. I am proud to say that I did it all by myself without any insiders or any connection help whatsoever. I don't work with many partners nor I do a lot of advertisement because those are commercialized marketing and advertising. I prefer to keep my quality in control than constantly trying to reach out to the big mass by using the same of traditional way like using newspaper and the media. I sell my courses based on my mood than what most people used like a fixed price. I trade based on timing rather than those traditional indicators or price action. I don't have a fixed price to enter, cut loss or take profit rather than what most people set like a target price, cut loss level and profit taking level. After so many years of trading and business, I learnt that I go with the flow of nature rather than to go against. Along the way, I could have made some enemies and some foes, but it's ok, it's a learning process as they don't know me deep personally and I don't need them to trust or believe me because I cannot please everyone. More importantly from now, I had renewed and regained laser sharp focus on what I need to do and execution. I can't put more emphasis on execution. If I need to sum up my secret to success, the key word is execution. Many have fears of execution, worrying unnecessary failures and downfall. For me, I also have fears, but I managed to overcome it and took bigger risk even though I had a family. As a man, I learnt to make all decisions myself and not let others intercept my thoughts and interfere my ideas. I only live life once and I don't like to waste precious time. Time is an intangible element that once it's gone, it's forever gone and no one can capture it back.

Today I made millions of dollars. I have tasted the fruits of my labor. What's the feeling like? It's still the same like before just that my bank account had more zeros. I still eat the same old street food. I don't indulge in material items anymore as compared to the past. I continued to help the poor and needy as I used to. So what changed after I made millions? Maybe I can talk louder only and people listen to me. Other than that, it's still the same. After some thoughts for sometime, I believed it's not the $$ that drove me to want more $$, it's the journey of thrill, the impossible that what most people said and indulge in and the passion of my job to wanting to help more traders to unlock the secrets of traditional beliefs that made me continue to want to teach more. The road to success was never easy, I sacrificed many big things and my health, but it's enriching and empowering once you have made it and influenced the people surrounding you. There is no best of both worlds but I learnt that life is best to conceptualized than live in to dogma. I will share more of my Contra secrets next Tuesday where it was so simple but took me almost 6 years to discover this simplicity. See the below links.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/sunday-times-k-is-for-making-killing.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/contel-corp-zero-loss-contra-hit-rate.html

Eventbrite - FREE Short Term Contra Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist