Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Yoma - What I Discovered on Oct 20th





Yoma is currently so vibrant with such an exuberant of buying activities from the Big Boys, however a bullish and beautiful call was given to all members in the private forum to make $ on Oct 20th when Yoma first caught my attention. The stock was under the hands of the Big Boys where they were sucking the shares slowly from the public. However after 1 day of breakout, they created a flush first to suck in more shares before we see the fireworks we see now. Currently, it's mostly chasing from retailers while the Big Boys were also looking to load up more. In the near term, I am still mildly bullish on this counter.

If you are interested to join my forum and make $ with us, send me an email with your name and contact number to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com . I can only take in 3 person at the moment, no more no less. In the month of Dec will present yet another opportunity in the market, this time round, I shall pick another series of good counters for some fast good trades. If you fear the market, don't trade, but if you don't try and no action, you will achieve nothing.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist