Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop - Whatsapp and Alerts, Last 4 Seats



Last night was an absolutely great turnout and the session was good. Tonight will be great because I will start picking and punting some power stocks later and of course in hope to make some good $. I will be adding people to Whatsapp to receive calls and alerts but the unfortunate thing is I am now left with the last 4 seats for tonight's workshop. As I mentioned, I am only taking in 23 serious and hungry registration and no more no less.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/a-forum-workshop-17th-nov-2015.html

The registration is almost full house so please come early today as I will start at 7pm sharp. If you are interested to make $ with me, do register below asap to avoid disappointment.

Eventbrite - FREE Forum Calls and Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist