Friday, November 27, 2015

Ronald K - My Not So Bad Pay, 2007-2008




Looking back at the year 2007-2008, I made some good decent $$ from my mundane day job, considered that I did not graduate from any university and without any degree. From $4400 in my previous company, my pay jumped to $5000 for just some small % increment after hopping on to Bank of America. I worked my way up and I told myself that I need a few more years before I can call it all a quit. Connecting back the dots and looking at what happened today, those days, my salary only allowed me to pay rental and some expenses but it did not gave me wealth or allowed my savings to made me rich. As soon as I got out of my comfort zone, I was struggling again but however, I was very determined and I knew what I wanted and that was trading.

For the next few years, I worked on my trading skills, philosophy and my business and today I after a long 7 years, I made millions and finally I got what I wanted and that's financial freedom. Everybody that I met and most of my friends told me that a stable high pay job is good and don't resign. However because of my competitive nature, I already knew I would made it the moment I found the holy grail of the Singapore Stock Market. I decided to take a risk and work hard for my dreams instead. It wasn't easy at first but well, I sacrificed many things for success and if you want something badly, go get it and take actions, don't just talk and whine because those negativity cannot get the job done. I would like to thank Bank of America for having me and not looking down on my qualifications but more on my experience. Without BoA taking me in, I wouldn't have reached where I am today. I am grateful.

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist