Tuesday, November 17, 2015

LIVE Trading and Analysis with Ronald K - 21st Nov 2015




Here, I would like to thank all participants who registered today and came for my workshop. As I promised earlier that I would only take in 23 people in my earlier post, I will keep the workshop sharing small and exclusive. I don't need a big crowd or huge amount of participants. All I need is serious learners and those who are hungry to make $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/a-forum-workshop-17th-nov-2015.html

Coming this Saturday Nov 21st, from 10:30am - 12pm, I will be conducting a workshop on LIVE Trading. For those who are interested to see how I perform my analysis and prepare my trades, kindly do register below. Seeing is believing and once you witnessed it with your own eyes, I shall let my actions speak louder than my speech. This time round I am only accepting 15 people, so register asap to avoid seats being taken.

Eventbrite - LIVE Trading and Analysis with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist